One piece of equipment which will extend your cruising is a watermaker. It is often difficult to find water while cruising north and the water which is available is often tannic. Having a watermaker onboard allows you to have a much more enjoyable time.
Yacht Masters NW is proud to be the Seattle dealer for Blue Water Desalination and while these watermakers look like other watermakers, it is the things you don’t see that make them superior.
Blue Water Desalination leads our industry in providing mechanically and technologically superior products for the marine market.
Some of the standout features include:
- Stainless steel shaft on the booster pump motor for longer life.
- Marine-grade Baldor motors for both the booster pump and the high pressure pump for trouble free operation in a marine environment.
- High capacity / high flow membranes for a more compact system.
- Strategic equipment design and component mounting for quiet operation.
- Legend series offers a state-of-the-art 7″ full color touchscreen control panel.
Blue Water Desalination has a steadfast commitment to providing a world class customer experience to complement their range of cutting edge watermakers. They provide direct and personalized support to their customers and have extensive experience and knowledge in seawater desalination systems for the marine industry. This is a level of support that their competitors cannot match.
All watermakers are not alike . . . and all watermaker manufacturers are definitely not alike!
Give us a call if you would like to know more about Blue Water watermakers!